* Click here to visit our new Roland website.


Noise Suppressor

Q.How should I supply power to multiple compact effect units?

A.You can use a Boss PSA-series AC adaptor together with a PCS-20A parallel DC cable to supply power to multiple compact effect units. The actual model of PSA adaptor you should use will vary depending on the electrical standards for the country in which it is used. Contact a Roland dealer in your country for more information.

For cautions and other details for this type of setup, please refer to the FAQ: Which AC adaptors should I use for my Boss compact effect units?


To the top of page