* Click here to visit our new Roland website.


FireWire Audio Capture

Q.I want to connect my guitar or bass directly to the FA-101 / FA-66 / UA-25 / UA-101. Is there an input jack for guitar?


Yes, if you want to connect a guitar or bass to the FA-101 / FA-66 / UA-25 / UA-101, use the INPUT 2 jack in the front panel.

You must also set the Hi-Z / Lo-Z select switch to "ON" (press inward) in the front panel to get high impedance input.

Note: INPUT 1 jack is fixed at low impedance (Lo-Z).


To the top of page